As you may have noticed from the badge in my sidebar, I’m officially a Purex Insider! I’m absolutely thrilled at the opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful brand and blogger community! I look forward to sharing the latest fromPurex with you. Enough gushing on my part….let’s get to the good stuff!
Purex has truly reinvented fabric softener!
I am usually not one for in-wash fabric softener, (mainly because I forget to put it in on the rinse cycle) but these crystals have changed my mind.
WHY IT’S DIFFERENT > SAFE FOR ALL LAUNDRY AND BETTER FOR FABRICS
Do ALL of your laundry—worry free! Purex Complete Crystals Softeners are safe for all laundry and will not harm, wear down or discolor your fabrics like oil-based softeners.
Safe for all fabrics, including baby clothes, athletic wear, towels, and whites.
Unlike other softeners, Crystals WILL:
- Preserve the flame retardant benefits of your children’s clothes
- Retain your athletic wear’s wicking ability which draws sweat away from your body
- Maintain your towels’ built-in ability to absorb water
- Keep your white clothing from yellowing and graying vs. using traditional softener
The product won’t harm your clothes and is safe and convenient for the entire family.
HOW IT’S USED > ADDED WITH LAUNDRY AT THE START OF THE WASH CYCLE
Why struggle with plastic fabric softener balls, risk staining your clothes or waste time waiting for the rinse cycle? Simply add Purex Complete Crystals Softener directly with your laundry at the beginning of every wash cycle to infuse fabrics with long-lasting freshness.
MY EXPERIENCE AND OPINION>
Firstly, these crystals came on the perfect day…I had an enormous pile of laundry waiting for me and it was definitely time to wash our comforter and sheets. I put them in the wash at the beginning (easy enough to remember) and let the cycle run. Not only did my clothes smell great after the wash, but they still do now 4 days later.
It had never occurred to me that traditional in-wash fabric softener were oil-based and it makes sense that an oil-based product could affect the flame-retardant qualities of my son’s sleepwear. I am always interested in things that are natural or mainly naturally based because I don’t like the idea of my skin being covered in clothes soaked in chemicals.
The Purex Complete Crystals are sure to be your new favorite thing as they are mine! I had hopefully expectations when trying it, and it’s definitely a product that will be a mainstay in my laundry toolkit.
WHERE TO BUY> Purex Crystals Softeners just hit Wal-Mart yesterday (Dec.28) and will be available at other retailers in the New Year.
WIN A COUPON FOR 1 FREE BOTTLE!
(retails between $3.99-$5.99)
MANDATORY ENTRY: What’s your favorite laundry tip/trick or secret? Share it in the comments!
For EXTRA entries you can:
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect – +2 entries
- Follow Purex on Twitter = +2 entries
- Follow MissLuluBlogs on Twitter = +2 entries
- ‘Like’ MissLuluBlogs on Facebook = +2 entries
- Tweet: “Fabric softener is reinvented with NEW @Purex Crystals – WIN a free bottle @MissLuluBlogs http://bit.ly/g0ovFD #giveaway” = +1 entry p/tweet [limit 2 p/day]
- Review my blog at Alexa (link on bottom of sidebar) = +3 entries
Please be sure to include your e-mail in your comments, or some way to contact you if you win. The winner will be selected via random.org & will be announced here & on Twitter/Facebook. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or another will be selected.
Giveaway ends January 7, 2011 at 11:59pm PST